Brandrex have announced new additions to their cable portfolio that are compliant with the EU Construction Products Regulation (CPR). Brand-Rex expanded their range of Euroclass cables to include not only a complete set of Eca, but now Cca and B2ca classification copper and fibre solutions. In compliance with CPR these new higher classification cables resist flame spread and introduce fewer hazardous substances in the event of a fire within a building.
Recent Blog Articles
- Coronavirus Update from Leviton Network Solutions
- Rittal – The world’s fastest IT rack
- Corning launches enhanced cable family to lead response to revised EU CPR fire safety guidance
- Nexans Ultra Low Loss for multimode MTP connectivity
- Nexans 7 reasons to add intelligence to your Switch presentation panels