CPR regulates construction materials installed within European buildings. For cables, it introduces new fire safety rules and requires that all cables marketed in the European Economic Area (EEA) carry a CE mark along with a formal Declaration of Performance (DOP) verifying compliance. Beginning 1 July 2017, all cables must comply with these requirements.
Recent Blog Articles
- Coronavirus Update from Leviton Network Solutions
- Rittal – The world’s fastest IT rack
- Corning launches enhanced cable family to lead response to revised EU CPR fire safety guidance
- Nexans Ultra Low Loss for multimode MTP connectivity
- Nexans 7 reasons to add intelligence to your Switch presentation panels